7600 Northwest Barry Road, Kansas City, MO 64153
PRPC has an immediate opening for a Nursery Director position. The position includes but is not limited to, overseeing a ministry to children, birth through age three, and their families, including building relationships as families drop off and pick up their children on Sundays for the 2nd and 3rd services. The Nursery Director is directly responsible for the care, security and health of infants and toddlers up to 2 years old. The Nursery Director will coordinate childcare (ages birth to 3 years old) for all church activities and events and recruit volunteers to assist with this ministry. Working on Sunday for approximately 4 hours is required. Interested candidates should should send their resume to Katrina George, Church Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is a 4-8 hour a week position (depending on the activities that require childcare that are scheduled at the church.)
Pine Ridge has some wonderful opportunities for any Musicians who might want to participate in our Contemporary Service. This is a volunteer position, and would require your time for rehearsals and performances on Sundays. At this time, we have an immediate need for bass players. Musicians with the following are encouraged to contact Dale Bolyard, Director of Music at 816-741-5118
- Basic proficiency of the bass guitar
- No previous band experience necessary
- A bass guitar & bass amp are available for use at the church if you do not have one, or are unable to bring your own
- To play for worship two or more times a month
- Willingness to play in a church band setting
- Wednesday night rehearsals with a full band
- Wednesday time commitment: 7:00pm - 8:30pm (on the weeks that you play)
- Sunday time commitment: 8:30pm - 10:30pm (on the weeks that you play)
- Accountable to the director of music via email/phone
Pine Ridge Presbyterian Parent's Day Out (PDO) program has an opening for a part-time/substitute PDO teacher.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Ability to relate well to others, displays personal warmth, strong interpersonal and social skills
- Skilled at working with young children
- Punctual, reliable, dependable.
- Organized, pays attention to details as needed for record keeping, reporting to parents, etc.
- Ability to multi-task, while keeping a focus on the children
- Knowledgeable about curriculum and instruction
- Preferred candidates will be comfortable working with children ages birth to 5. This position will be required to work with all PDO age groups/classrooms to fill in as needed.
CPR certification and background check required.
Contact Katrina George for further information.
Please submit resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.