7600 Northwest Barry Road, Kansas City, MO 64153
Pine Ridge Preschool kids love to learn!
Pine Ridge Preschool is open to all children ages 3-5 years old. Our program provides a safe, nurturing and caring environment for every student to develop a sense of self and to grow emotionally through social interaction, intellectual stimulation, physical development and spiritual direction. Each month, students will focus on a new Fruit of the Spirit. For example, our September theme may be "love" and all of our lessons, crafts, games and other activities will emphasize that virtue. Our mission is to provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum for 3-5 year olds in a friendly, caring, faith-centered environment that nurtures a love for learning in each child.
Parents are encouraged to be involved in their children's preschool experience by volunteering at classroom parties and activities.
- Stephanie Dugan, Preschool Director
- Kristi Auch, Lead Teacher for 3 year old class
- Bev Staley, Teacher for 3 year old class
- Corrie Cox, Lead Teacher for Pre-Kindergarten Class
- Chellie Brady, Teacher for Pre-Kindergarten Class
The Pine Ridge Preschool Teachers and Staff are a uniquely qualified and talented group of professionals. They have specialty training in Child Development and Education and they contribute a variety of talents, from music, art and special education to a genuine enthusiasm for learning and a love of young children. Our staff is dedicated to on-going professional growth and participates in a variety of continuing education courses each year.
Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m to 11:30 a.m.
- For those who need extended care, the Pine Ridge Parents' Day Out program is available M/T/TH/F from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- We follow the Park Hill School District's birthdate cut-off policy of August 1.
- We also follow Park Hill School District's calendar for vacation days and snow days.
Tuition and Registration Fees
There will be an annual, nonrefundable registration fee of $60.00 per student.
- 2 days/week = $100.00/month
- 3 days/week = $150/month
Please click the above link to see this year's calendar.
Click here to see Learning Goals for Preschoolers
For more information about Pine Ridge Preschool please email program director Stephanie Dugan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Pine Ridge Preschool office at (816) 584-1655. Click here to download the Pine Ridge Child Protection Policy.
- About Us
- Get Involved
- Christian Ed
- Pastor's Blog
- Corinthians 13:1 The Gift of Love