7600 Northwest Barry Road, Kansas City, MO 64153
PHONE (816) 741-5118
WORSHIP VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
The Worship Committee, in many ways, is the face of Pine Ridge. They are called to love and welcome everyone in the name of Jesus Christ. The Worship Committee is primarily responsible for planning all the logistics involved in worship and planning special celebrations around worship. There are many ways in which you can be involved in the worship experience.
- Ushering - ushers assist with worship bulletins, seating, and offering collection
- Greeting - greeters welcome members and visitors before and after each worship service
- Liturgy - liturgists assist by reading the scriptures and leading the unison prayers
- Communion Preparation - volunteers are need to prepare the elements prior to services celebrating communion
- Decorating the sanctuary for holidays - volunteers are needed for seasonal decorating
- Coordinating flowers for Sunday worship
- Preparing for special worship events
- Pew Supplies - volunteers are needed to ensure pews are stocked with necessary supplies
God has blessed Pine Ridge with many talented, musical people. There is much more to making music happen than a beautiful voice or a nice sounding instrument. It takes volunteers to help lead, organize and maintain. It takes parents who are committed to getting their children to all the different functions and rehearsals. The music at Pine Ridge would never happen without dedicated volunteers like you. Please consider participating in an ensemble this season.
- Angel Choir - Sunday 10:45 a.m.-11:00 a.m. (4 year olds – 1st graders.)
- LOGOS Choir - Wednesday 5:15 p.m.-6:00 p.m. (During the 5:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m. LOGOS program for Kindergarten–6th graders.)
- Youth Praise Band - Sunday 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Praise Band - Wednesday 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Bell Choir - Wednesday 7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Chancel Choir - Thursday 7:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Jubilaires - Tuesday 1:30 p.m.-3:00 p.m. (All adults singers welcome!)
If your schedule will not allow you to commit, please consider performing a special music piece during a worship service. Everyone will appreciate you sharing your musical gift!