Pine Ridge Co-Working Space is located 1/2 mile west of I-29 on Barry Road, just west of Zona Rosa. We are 10 minutes south of the airport, easily accessible, and have free parking. Pine Ridge Co-Working Space is unique in it's setting within a church. Pine Ridge Co-Working Space is a friendly work space with Preschool and PDO available. Private conference rooms vailable. Drop ins can be accomodated.
Hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday. Pine Ridge Co-Working Space will follow Pine Ridge Presbyterian Church's calendar for observed holidays and closings.
Membership: $150 per month plus a $50 registration fee which will include a key fob and required background check.
- Access to Holy Grounds Cafe & Chapel
- Access to refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave
- Access to Gray Parlor and Cry Room (by reservation)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Use of Print/copy/fax machine (50 copies/month at not cost, $0.20 per copy thereafter).
- Mailing address; will have a space in office for mail.
- Free parking
- Drop-ins can be accomodated
For more information about Pine Ridge Co-Working Space, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the following link to view a copy of the agreement.