Pine Ridge Co-Working Space is located 1/2 mile west of I-29 on Barry Road, just west of Zona Rosa. We are 10 minutes south of the airport, easily accessible, and have free parking. Pine Ridge Co-Working Space is unique in it's setting within a church. You may choose working in a quiet area in our Chapel, or if you prefer a more active environment, you may prefer our Holy Grounds Cafe. Pine Ridge Parent's Day Out and Pine Ridge Preschool are also on the premises.
Hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday. Pine Ridge Co-Working Space will follow Pine Ridge Presbyterian Church's calendar for observed holidays and closings.
Membership: $150 per month plus a $50 registration fee which will include a key fob and required background check.
- Access to Holy Grounds Cafe & Chapel
- Access to refrigerator and coffee maker
- Access to Gray Parlor and Cry Room (by reservation only)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Use of Print/copy/fax machine (50 copies/month at not cost, $0.20 per copy thereafter).
- Mailing address; will have a space in office for mail.
- Free parking